To be a church of His presence
That moves in His power
Whose focus is on discipling His people
To build an effective local church, where people from all walks of life will come and be healed, restored, refreshed and made strong. To impact the surrounding cities, states and nations with the move of God.
The Way Values
WE HONOR GOD'S PRESENCE
WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER
WE ARE WHOLE HEARTED
WE KEEP IT SIMPLE
WE ARE COMMITTED
WE ARE A PLACE WHERE YOU BELONG
WE ARE THE WAY
What We Believe
- We believe that the local church is the heartbeat of God. Designed to be a place where people from all walks of life can come and be healed, restored, refreshed and made strong.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- Trinity – God: Three in One (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)
- The Father – All powerful, all knowing, ever present, unchanging, holy
- The Son – God became man (Jesus Christ Savior of the world)
- The Holy Spirit – God’s Presence with us
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world, perfecting holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith.
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Holy Spirit provides one or more spiritual gifts to all believers manifesting them as He wills.
- We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
- We believe that all scripture is given by God and is profitable for everyday life. God’s Word is eternally reliable.
- We believe that salvation is by grace, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Bible is God's Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the 'new birth' we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for fellowship, prayer and the 'breaking of bread'.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and blessed lives in order to help others more effectively.
- We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
- Salvation – God’s only way